Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I just recently saw the Pixar/Disney made film, Wall-E

I just recently saw the Pixar/Disney made film, Wall-E. One word to sum it all up? Great. just great. Honestly i really liked it a lot. I had mixed thoughts of the fact that they integraded the animation with live film. It was an interesting touch. Although it did kind of distract you from the fact that it's a cartoon that was a product of real life. if that makes any sense. Like the scene were you see the ship's previous captains and the evolution of the people. It just doesn't look real enough for me to believe that these cartoony looking characters spawned from humans. But i suppose i'm overanalyzing a minor detail in a overall great movie. I also loved the soundtrack. I felt that it was the most original sounding music that i've heard in a while. 
I feel like they should make more movies like this. With a well thought out, original plot and a great cast of characters/voices. it kinda makes you feel all warm n' fuzzy inside. 
so yeah, i liked it. 

No comments: